Monday, March 30, 2009

Crappy Food Day

I have eaten SO bad today. I will have to do extra exercise for today. That's what I get for trying to be nice and bake for the girls. Who knew that two cupcakes with a little icing would equal almost 400 calories. Holy Schmokes! I am going to have to remember that next time I even think about a cupcake or a piece of cake. Blech. But it was worth it since it was the very first time EVER that I baked cupcakes. Yay me! I am not Martha Stewart. I can cook dinners, but I don't bake. Sevi kept thanking me all day for them. Too funny.

Input:
Really, let's just know it was super extra bad and I promise to do better tomorrow.

Output:
41 minutes of Wii...
20 minutes of Free Step (10 forwards and 10 backwards)
7 minutes of Hula Hoop
6 minutes of Strength Exercise
8 minutes of Balance


ETA: I redeemed myself a little this evening so I had to post. We tried Barilla Whole Wheat Pasta tonight and we liked it. We are going to officially switch to it from now on. I also used ground trukey. So it may have been cruddy for the most part, I ended on a better note.

1 comments:

gradtchr2 said...

With the baking if you do it again could you do a lighter version with applesauce or diet soda as one of the ingredients? I know there are recipes out there that say which ingredient it replaces but I don't remember off the top of my head and the taste difference is almost non existant. Just an idea :)

Post a Comment