Thursday, March 26, 2009

So Tired Thursday

Thursdays are such tiring days for me. It's like how people who work out of the house are thankful for Friday to be over. Well Thursday is the end of my work week. For the most part. Friday is a much easier day then Monday through Thursday. So I am glad to get this day over.

I have started doing my exercise during nap time. I originally was doing them after the girls went to bed, per my Doc's rec. But I am just so tired by then that it is a chore. So I moved them to nap time for my youngest. Only problem then is that the older two want to join or watch and I am suppose to be relaxing while I do the Yoga. Oh well. It is a novelty right now and pretty soon, watching Mama work out won't be so exciting.

Input:
Bowl Special K cereal
Water
Noodles with butter, garlic and parmesean
Water
Upside Down Pizza and Green beans
Water

Output:
40 minutes of Wii...
20 minutes of free step
6 minutes of strength exercises
14 minutes of Yoga

0 comments:

Post a Comment