Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday check in

My goal is to work out 5 days a week at least 40 minutes. So anything above that is just a bonus. I did not work out yesterday, but I did get some in today and even plan to do a little more this evening. I gained 1.5 pounds last week and I have no idea how. I am telling myself it is muscle, but that seems like a lame excuse. But possible since I worked my butt off last week. Oh well. I have stayed below 200 which I am very proud of myself for doing. Now to get below 190 and keep there and then 180 and so on and so forth. I can and WILL do this.

Input:
Turkey and Avocado sandwich on wheat
Iced Tea
Cheeze Its
Chicken Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Green beans
Water with Lemon

Output:
30 minutes of Wii...
20 minutes of free step (I did half of this backwards to shake it up a little)
10 minutes of Yoga.

0 comments:

Post a Comment