Monday, March 2, 2009

Back on track

New week, time to get back on track after a horrible weekend food wise. Ok, so I always eat horrible, but a weekend out of town makes it even worse. I never ever drink alcohol, but I did this weekend to let loose a little. I just need to do some extra workouts this week to make up for it. Today was a draining day emotionally as we had a big day with my middle daughter. But it all ended up being good and I am happy to be on a system now with her. We ate bad today because we were on the road and then I didn't make it to the grocery store this weekend since I was out of town.

Input:
Soft Taco with lettuce and cheese
MexiMelt (can you tell where we ate?)
Iced Tea
2 Chicken Soft Tacos (Different place for dinner)
Chips and Salsa and Queso
Water with Lemon

Output:
32 Minutes on Wii....
20 minutes of Free Step
4 minutes of Yoga
8 minutes of Balance

0 comments:

Post a Comment