Monday, March 9, 2009

Argh Monday for Angie

I'm feeling so much stress today. Aunt Flo is never a smooth ride for me. So, I've been off the anxiety meds for about 2.5 or so weeks. I tell ya, it was NOT a good time to get off them. With my dad back in the hospital, work, dealing with the ex, etc etc all falling down on me, wowza! So, Jamie and I took before pics (shown on this blog) and I'm so incredibly sad about the way I look. It does light a fire, but it frustrates me. I feel like I have NO TIME to devote to myself. I'm always go go go. When I lost the 50 lbs before, I was a stay at home mom and I could exercise anytime I wanted. I could make my food and be devoted 24/7. I feel so much pressure now and overwhelmed. I struggle with time and being tired. NO MORE EXCUSES!! I'm having a pity party and its making me mad at myself.

Breakfast: 2 - 100 calorie packs of oatmeal (w/tsp of brown sugar) + LARGE coffee...ugh!!! I'm so mad at myself!!!!!
Snack: A nectarine
Lunch: 1 MorningStar Farms fake corndog (150 calories) + a small orange
Snack: Another nectarine
Dinner: Salad!! YIPPPPEEEE!!! (now I just need to fight any food cravings till I go to bed, lol)

Excerise: I cleaned my garage for an hour after work. I am feeling the pain now :(
20 min power walk around the neighborhood with my oldest daughter!! :)

2 comments:

Alison said...

You can do it! It's hard to start making time for yourself but once you have a schedule it's so worth it.

Dina said...

keep up the good work Angie - you are doing great!!

Post a Comment