Thursday, March 12, 2009

SO CLOSE Thursday

I am >< this close to breaking into the 140's. SQUEEEEEEE!!! I'm SO excited. I'm going to work hard in the next few weeks (I think I read somewhere where it takes 2 weeks for something to become a habit) to not eat after 7pm and do the toothbrush thing (brush immediately after each meal). I'm also at the tail end of my monthly cycle, so perhaps another day (WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!) will help me rid of more swelling/water and I can break on in to the other side (140's).

Breakfast: 2 Kashi Go-Lean Strawberry waffles with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on top of each waffle for extra protein.
Snack: Fruit Salad!! I cut up a small apple, some strawberries and a nectarine and also a few pieces of cantaloupe
Lunch: 2 Morningstar Farms Chik Patties (140 calories each) + granola bar (140 c)
Snack: Two rice cakes with peanut butter on top (YUM!)
Dinner: Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli plus I added a single serving bag of corn and peas

Exercise: 40 mins at the gym (15 mins on elliptical, 5 mins on stairmaster, 20 mins on treadmill) I also did some arm exercises after dinner!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Do some extra crunches tonight. You can get in the 140's, I know it!!

Alison said...

That's fantastic Angie! You can do it!

Post a Comment