Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Your toothbrush is a calorie fighter! + other GOOD tips!

Jamie I were talking about this today, so I decided to look some information up on it. I have been thinking of little ways to help me throughout the day to NOT snack at work. I realized that brushing my teeth seems to keep the snacking pangs at bay. I have always had a travel toothpaste and brush at work to brush after breakfast and lunch :D

Here are a few articles that I found interesting:

The Toothbrush - A Calorie Fighter

I really liked this website and will take the tip of the listerine strips. I've tried them before and they are GAG tasting, but give you fresh breath ~ haha!

5 Little Known Fast and Free Weight Loss Tips and Secrets

1 comments:

gradtchr2 said...

Interesting I have always relied heavily on gum I still want to chew LOL!

Post a Comment