Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday: angie

oooooooh...I was bad last night. The kiddos are not here this weekend, so I called in an order to Chilis. BUT, I checked online the menu/calories and got the southwestern vegetable and salad. Here is the bad part...I also got chips and salsa. Anyhow, so that is the only "bad" about it :D But, I felt all icky afterwards from all the salt.

At yesterdays weigh in, I was: 149.8 (.2 ounces up from last week) My problem was last weekend. I went out several times with my sister here and it was hard to keep in check. So, I started off this past Monday at 151 again. So, I was pleased with 149 again. NOW to get 1 or 2 pounds lower by the next weigh in. My goal is 148. I'm keeping my goals realistic to 1 or 2 pounds each week. It is going to be a long slow road to health. I need to learn how to get rid of the "guilt" feelings like I had last night. It is NOT going to kill me to eat a few chips every now and then. Although, to be honest I should NOT be eating them in this stage of losing.

I hope my buddies did well yesterday with their weigh ins :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment