Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting Back on Track!

I'm SO excited to report that it has been a full week since I have completely stopped the anxiety meds. The dizziness has subsided and.....and....I feel as though I have a wee bit more energy :)

Brunch: Lentil soup from Whole Foods + Odwalla drink (340 calories as it had 2 servings in the bottle...yipes! but worth the nutrients for sure)
Snack: 14 baked tostitos (yes, I sure did count them out..heehee...120 calories) 100 calorie shredded cheese sprinkled on top and melted.
Another Snack: Cinnamon Oatmeal 160 calories
Dinner: A baked Sweet Potato, a bag of chezits (220 calories) & 2 PB&J sandwiches

Exercise: I furiously walked from one side of Willowbend Mall to the other and then back. Doing controlled breathing so that was helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment