Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ARGH!!! angie

Seriously, it pisses me off that the scale showed 151 again today. I FEEL like I have been busting my a** for the past two weeks and according to the scale, have lost NOTHING! It can NOT be right to eat a little something extra (dessert last night) and gain another pound. I'm just PISSED!! Its like one step forward, two steps back. NEVERENDING!!!!!!! *end of vent*

FOOD:
Breakfast:
1 cup plain oatmeal (w/organic bsugar)
Snack:
2 rice cakes (50 calories each) w/pb
1 granola bar (140 calories)
Lunch:
Large fruit bowl from CFC + 1 med unsweet tea
Snack:
1 bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal w/soy milk
Baked tostito chips w/shredded cheese on top (BAD!!!)
Dinner:
1 bowl of plain oatmeal (w/organic bsugar)

EXCERISE:
20 min fast walk around my neighborhood this morning!
20 min on elliptical at gym

0 comments:

Post a Comment