Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF

My husband made it home last night and I survived the week. That's always a plus. We have our middle daughter's therapy today and then a birthday party this evening. My husband is going to meet us at therapy and come home to spend some time with us since he was gone all week and has to play golf with a partner in his firm tomorrow. So we will get him all to ourselves for a few hours today. But that is going to make working out a little hard. We'll see where I can fit it in. And food is going to be extra bad because we are eating pizza at a birthday party and cake, etc. Hopefully I can restrain from the cake.

I am pretty proud of myself. I upped my workouts by 10 minutes and held to it all week. I have Wii'd for 5 days in a row and I actually enjoyed it. It was hard. I have had a very very busy and crazy week, but since I moved workouts to nap time, I think that made a huge difference. Although it made getting a shower in harder if she woke before I was done. LOL

So I admit, i don't eat overly healthy. I have made a lot of changes to the way I eat, but it still isn't overly healthy. I don't count calories, but I do read the labels just to get an idea of things. For example, I will never eat another McDonald's Large Fry again after looking the container my husband had. Right on it it says 500 calories. HOLY MOLY!! That's what your whole meal should be. Not just the side.

Anyway, this morning I was making breakfast or the girls and decided I would make some for me. Whole Grain Waffles with syrup. The waffles were 170 calories for 2 waffles and the syrup was 100 calories for 1/4 cup. Not horrible for a meal. But just out of curiosity, I was really craving a bagel with strawberry cream cheese. Bagel was 110 calories (Mini bagel ;) )and the cream cheese was 90 calories for 2 TBSP. I totally went for the bagel! LOL And it was good! Saved me 70 calories.

Input:
Bagel with Strawberry Cream Cheese
Asian Chicken Salad
Iced Tea

Output:
42 Minutes of Wii...
20 Minutes Free Step
8 Minutes of Strength Exercises
14 Minutes of Yoga

0 comments:

Post a Comment