Saturday, March 7, 2009

Birthdays Galore

Today was a very busy morning. We had a couple of birthday parties so we had to divide and conquer. I took our youngest and we went to one. I tried to be good. I did eat a bit of the tortilla chips and spinach artichoke dip but I stayed away from the pizza...till the end. I ate 3/4 of a piece. However, i did NOT have a piece of cake. Yeah me. I have to say I am really proud of myself about how hard I am trying. I have given up a lot of the sweets stuff. I still love my food, but I am not eating all the empty calories I usually eat.

I do get to brag. I have a stack of pants in my Armoir. Those that fit on top. Those that fit but are snug in the middle and those that don't fit on the bottom. There was a pair of capris I really wanted to wear but they are on the bottom of that pile...Well not any more. Not only do they fit, but the fit perfectly. Not tight. Woohoo! Even my husband noticed that I was wearing pants I hadn't worn in ages. And my friends at the birthday party even noticed I looked slimmer. I love my friends.

Input:
Bowl of Special K cereal with 2% Milk
Spinach Artichoke Dip with Tortilla Chips
Fruit
Water
3/4 Slice of Supreme Pizza
Green Salad with Chicken and Ranch
Iced Tea

Output:
Walk around the neighborhood with my oldest daughter.
80 Crunches
40 Leg Lifts

1 comments:

Alison said...

What a great feeling to have those pants fit again! You're doing an awesome job.

Post a Comment