Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Almost April

I haven't done well with keeping track of my food this week so far :( although, I have found that boiled eggs are my friend. I call it a "shot of protein" when I eat one and I try to eat them in the morning for breakfast. I have noticed a difference. I had a Lean Quis pizza for lunch and beans/rice for dinner. Sometimes I get on a kick (black beans/brown rice) and crave it over and over till I tire myself out on it. So, I need to learn to "mix it up" a bit more and give myself some variety. Tomorrow, my oldest daughter will turn 14 (which freaks me out!!) so I will eat a cupcake. I purposely bought cupcakes so we would not go crazy and eat a whole cake between the kids and I. We are also going to The Olive Garden. I need to look at their menu again online to see what they have that will be a good choice :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment