Monday, March 2, 2009

Very Exciting News

Since having my youngest, I have been a size 18. I even got down to a 16 but then went back up to an 18. I have never in my life worn an 18. This was really hard for me. At Christmas I ordered a pair of Jeans from Victoria Secrets (Gift Cards). I decided to order them in a 16 just to motivate me. When they arrived (and I finally got the courage to try them on) they fit! I was so excited and couldn't believe it. Then I had to return something, so I exchanged them for another pair of jeans since these were so comfy. Again, I ordered a size down, 14, to help motivate me. They arrived and again, I waited to try them on. After my 3 pound loss last week, I had enough courage to try them on this weekend to see how much farther I needed to get to be able to wear them....

THEY FIT!!!!

Oh my gosh, you can not even imagine my excitement. I was a 14 after my first two babies and I was able to get down to a 10 from them. So I know if I can get to this 14, I can get to my goal of a 10. I am so so excited. However, I am also a realist and realize I may not make it to a 10. Not because I am fat or overweight or what not, but because my body (ahem, HIPS) just aen't the same after having three children. So I will be happy with a loose ( LOL ) 12.

Just had to brag a bit as I am very very excited about this. This is a great motivator!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment