Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Busy Day

Today was my middle child's therapy day. One of the things the therapist hit on was that I am SuperMom. I am trying to do everything while keeping a smile on my face. And the fact that many of my posts on here start with "Another busy day" just proves her point.

Anyway, I had a doctor's appt. Long story with more tests that I really don't feel like going into right now, but I will later. Then my middle daughter's appt. Luckily my MIL came over to watch the baby while we went. So this afternoon I was able to hit the gym by myself. Woohoo. And now my husband and I are going out for date night...alone. Something we haven't done in 2 years.

Input:
Half a Hash Brown
Half a Hazelnut Iced Coffee (my first one all year from McyD's)
Chicken Nugget Salad with Ranch
Waffles Fries
Iced Tea

Output:
19:30 minutes on treadmill for 1.13 miles
15:00 minutes on bike for 3.75

1 comments:

Angela said...

wow, you rocked at the gym!!! Have fun on your date night...YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Post a Comment