Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wii Fit Minutes Update

I forgot to post this last week, but here is a photo of all my Wii fit minutes up to date.


And just because it looks so cool. My Wii Fit calendar with all of my stamps. If I showed you April as well, you would see I have only missed 2 days in the past 5 weeks. Of course those two days were prior to the challenge which started May 6th. Speaking of challenge, we have three weeks left. We are half way there and I believe we all have worked out everyday. Not too shabby. But hopefully they will check in here and comment on there current workouts.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yep!! Still going strong - and actually looking better in my clothes to show for it! Thank you for the extra motivation! It rocks!! Congrats to you for all your hard work too!

Brandie said...

Yep!!! Still working it OUT! Literally!

Post a Comment