Saturday, April 4, 2009

Date Night

Today is yet another busy day. I feel like I say that everyday. I had to get Juls off to school, finish folding, stuffing and sorting Newsletters, take Sevi to therapy, go to Julia's assembly (where she was getting a prize), workout and then slow down and enjoy a night out with my husband. Shew!

Input:
Bowl of Special K cereal with 2% Milk
Leftover chicken enchilada casserole (scarffed down, not good)
Water
Shrimp Brochette
Beef Fajitas
Water with Lemon
Jr. Candy Sundae from Sonic.

Output:
49 Minutes of Wii...
20 Minutes free step
15 minutes of strength exercises
10 minutes of yoga
4 minutes of balance (Keira wanted to see the "balls".)


My weigh in was not good today. 197.5. I was very confused as to what is going on till i talked about it at dinner with Steve. I use to work out at night after dinner, before bed. Now I work out during nap time in the afternoon.

Before, when I was working out at night, I would go to bed and then wake up hungry, eat a little breakfast. Then I wouldn't be overly hungry at lunch, so I would eat a little lunch. And then same for dinner. Like it should be.

But now that I am working out in the afternoon, I am hungry when dinner time rolls around so I eat more. But then I am not hungry for breakfast. So I don't eat. But then when lunch rolls around I am starving and over eat again. Bad, vicious cycle.

But I was so tired by the end of the day that I didn't want to work out. So, I am open to any suggestions on how to break this cycle but still work out in the afternoon.

1 comments:

Hani said...

You might try just having lean protein and vegetables for dinner, and have a more carby breakfast. That way you are keeping a balanced diet, but your dinner is easily digestible, and since veggies have fewer calories than carbs, you can fill up on them, but you won't be stuffed in the morning.

Post a Comment