Thursday, April 9, 2009

I caved

I have been having an inner argument with myself this week.

Yesterday I was craving a McyD's Hazelnut Iced Coffee. I wanted one so bad. But then I took some advice from Oprah herself and asked myself WHY was I craving it. Well, because I was thirsty and wanted something that tasted good so I would drink enough of it. So I tried to think of other things that sounded good and nothing was coming to mind till I saw the Chik-fil-a sign. I could have an Un-Sweet Iced Tea. So I pull in there. We were out of milk at home, so I didn't have my usual cereal. So when i saw that CFA had Sausage Breakfast Burritos, my stomach ordered one without my head's approval. However, my head did jump in and quickly ordered the meal with Fruit. Then I could save the fruit for a morning snack after working out or an afternoon snack. So I started out good subbing the Coffee for Tea but then ordered a burrito. But did good by getting the fruit instead of the hash browns.

Get home, pull everything out and there, in front of me, is a container of Hash Browns. ACK! No Fruit. And I love love love hash browns. How could I resist. So I broke a few up and put them on my burrito but quickly gave the rest to Keira who was more then happy to eat them for me.

All of this because I craved a coffee.

So today, I craved the coffee again. But remembering what happened yesterday when I tried to be good, I went and got the coffee for me and breakfast for the girls. Yay me. LOL I have got to find a better solution to my thirstiness. I don't drink enough as it is, but shouldn't have coffee in the mornings to quench my thirst. Something to think about...

Input:
Medium Hazelnut Iced Coffee (McyDs) - 190 calories
Leftover Sundried Tomato Pasta - 390
Water with Lemon - 0
Southwest Chicken Salad - 430
Creamy Southwest Dressing - 100

Total - 1110 Calories


Output:
Wii Fit 52 minutes...
16 Minutes of Boxing
9 minutes of Strength
20 minutes of free step
7 minutes of balance (Cool down 'Cuz I rocked the step at over 2200 Steps)

0 comments:

Post a Comment