Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jamie's Saturday

This weekend we had nothing planned and were looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend. Well that all got thrown out the window. Since we had nothing planned, we decided we would take the girls to a Collin County Rattlers Football game. We also knew we wanted to do some yard work and work on getting the pond out. But irst we had to get rid of the HUGE rocks. So I listed them on Craigslist. Well that started our day off in a frenzy. Who knew rocks were such a hot commodity. We got SEVERAL responses. It was crazy. So we spent the morning getting that all organized. Went to our usual lunch at Snuffer's. Came home to meet the rock people and my friend Dina who was coming to get a King bed frame. I had to workout and then cook dinner for my friend Erin who had knee surgery. Then we needed to head to the game and figure out dinner for us. Stopped at Sonic (Blech, SO not a fan). And then went to the game of which Baby K would not stay still for, so I got even more exercise chasing her up and down the bleachers. Luckily there was not that many people there, so she could run around all she wanted.

But I am pretty proud of myself. I never workout on Saturdays. It is usually my day off, but I am about to start a challenge with friends (More info to come Monday) and so I need to get in the habit of working out EVERYday.

Input:
Bowl of Special K cereal with 2% milk
Club sandwich (no Ham)
Small portion of cheese fries
Water with lemon
Slurpee
Watermelon
Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad
Tator Tots
Iced Tea

Output:
34 minutes of Wii...
20 minutes of free step
8 minutes of strength
6 minutes of yoga
Lots of running up and down bleacher stairs

0 comments:

Post a Comment