Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Challenge Day #3 and the GoWear Fit

Yesterday's Numbers...

Calories burned from 4:00 till midnight:
2026

Steps taken from 4:00 till midnight:
2724

Mod Activity:
29 minutes (Interesting. I wonder what they consider Mod?)

This thing is so cool. I ended up burning 2028 calories from 4:00 PM till midnight. I did do my 45 minutes of Wii during that time but I also had a PTA Meeting. So not bad. The system has recommended that if I eat 2000 calories a day, I need to burn 3000 a day to lose 2 pounds a week. Well that just doesn't seem right as I am not losing any weight right now but it seems I am burning somewhere around 3000 calories. But today will be a better look. I also need to better count my calorie intake. So, not much to report right now, but I will have more numbers tonight.

In my sleep, from Midnight till 6:30 I burned 552 calories.

As of this posting at 7:50AM I have burned 756 calories.

Today
Input:
Iced Tea
CFA Breakfast Burrito with Sausage and a couple of Hashbrowns (ate 1/2 of it) [460 + 260] / 2 = 360 ish
Iced Tea
New Pizza Savorings Thingys - 260 Calories per serving (4)
SlimFast Optima Snack - 120 Calories
Pepper Steak - 166 Calories
Sundried Tomato Pasta - 360 Calories

Total = 1266

Output:
My Wii Piggy Bank turned silver today. Woohoo. Over 20 hours of Wii Fit exercise.
57 Minutes of Wii Fit...
13 Minutes of Strength
20 Minutes of Free Step
7 Minutes of Hula Hoop
11 Minutes of Yoga
2 Minutes of Strength again because Keira woke and wanted to do the Jackknife with me.
4 Minutes of Balance so Keira could see the "Baas"(balls/marbles)

2 comments:

gradtchr2 said...

I wonder what the mod activity is too because there are days I hit it really easily when it doesn't feel like I am doing much and on days like Monday I was going for the mod goal and it didn't seem to want to count my time at all but I may have been wearing it slightly off where it should have been. Keep up the great work!

Angela said...

Great job!!! Looks like we both went to CFA this morning heehee!

Post a Comment