Friday, April 10, 2009

Very Fun Day and Day #5 of Challenge

I am exhausted. Today has been a fun day for the kids. Good Friday got Juls out of school today. And then my local Moms Board had it's annual Easter Egg Hunt. So I took all three girls by themselves. Shew. I am exhausted. But I have to say, it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. Sevi and Julia did really well listening to me and Keira was fine as long as you let her have free roam of the playground.

Then today was an anniversary of sorts for Steve and I. We went on our first date 10 years ago tonight. So we went out to dinner and I had some tulips delivered to him at work.

Sadly, I feel like crap though. My allergies are killing me. We had/are having some horrible fires in North Texas and I think it is burning up a lot of stuff I am allergic to and blowing i the wind right to my front door step. I have never had allergies this bad. My poor daughters kept telling me they were sorry I am so sick. So I have to admit, I di my first 20 minutes of Wii this afternoon. But man, doing the last 25 took every last bit of energy I had. Even Steve said he was impressed because he expected me to just crash tonight. But I have a very thick, very strong competitive bone in my body. And I wasn't going to let allergies stop me now. Plus I am kicking butt on my Calories Output on my GWF and wanted to see what it really would be will my full 45 minutes in. So far it is at exactly 2600 calories as I type this with 2 more hours in the day. Yesterday my total was 2686. So I should beat that today.

Input:
Oh so bad. With the picnic and then dinner
Blueberry Muffins - 190 Calories
Hazelnut Iced Coffee (I needed it for the hunt lol) - 190 Calories
Pasta Salad
Spinach Dip with Chips
6 Chicken Nuggets
Shrimp Brochette
Chips and Salsa
Avocado
Rice

Output:
45 minutes of Wii...
20 minutes of free step
16 minutes of boxing (man, I am still sore from yesterday)
9 minutes of strength exercises
**Bonus** Couple of hours of chasing three girls around a park.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Happy 10 year!!!!!

Post a Comment