Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Totally Tuesday

I am so not good at titling these things. LOL

So today got totally thrown out the window. We had a playdate at CFA so I had already figured in the nuggets for today's calories. Then I was going to make Beef Tips for dinner.

About 40 minutes before we were going to leave, my youngest fell and busted up her mouth bad. So we had to rush off to the dentist after calling the Ped. So no CFA for lunch and dinner did not get put in the crockpot. So on the way home a few hours later, I went through the Bueno drive thru since it is my baby's favorite. And then we went to CFA for dinner after my oldest's first school musical performance.

Dude, I had no idea how bad Bueno was. Oh my gosh!

Input:
100% Whole Wheat Toast with Margarine - 240 Calories
Water with lemon - 0 Calories
Taco - 200 Calories (Holy Moly)
Burrito - 604 (Oh My Gosh... someone pick my jaw up off the ground)
Tostada - 401 Calories
Iced Tea - 0 Calories
CFA Nugget Salad - 450 Calories
Ranch Dressing - 160 Calories
Small Waffle Fires (I only ate a couple of my daughter's but am counting the whole thing) - 280 Calories

I will NEVER eat at Taco Bueno again! I had no idea how bad it was. Never again.

Output:
25 Minute Walk outside with my girls (ended up carrying one home on my back).
31 Minutes of Wii Fit
16 minutes of Boxing
6 Minutes of Step
9 Minutes of Balance (only counts at 4.5 minutes for challenge)

0 comments:

Post a Comment