Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting back on the wagon!!

Boy, have I fallen off :( I bought the wii fit at least two weeks ago. I've decided I just need to be a sneaky pete and do it while the kids are asleep. That means early early in the morning or late late at night. I had a profile set up, but was very frustrated with it because the feet things on the bottom of the board kept falling off, so my pounds were all over the place. Anyhow, that profile was deleted and I set another one today (with the kids in the room of course, they can NOT leave me alone during waking hours). So, that is all I got to....I plan to get on tonight AFTER they go to bed. I wanted to go to the gym after work, but someone called in sick, so I had to stay till 5 and that is a no go for me and the gym! ARGH!!

food:
oatmeal w/brown sugar, coffee
2 med baked potatoes (I can't believe I ate TWO) w/shredded cheese
1 apple, 1 peanut butter/jelly sandwich, some chips and salsa
1 reeses chocolate

0 comments:

Post a Comment