Monday, April 6, 2009

~ Challenge Day 1 ~

So today was the first day of the challenge and I did it. Of course I did. It's the first day. We all start off gunho about things. So doing it today doesn't mean anything. But...I have done 40+ minutes everyday for the past 3 weeks except for 3 days. Not bad. I can and WILL do this.

I also splurged and bought a new toy today. It will arrive tomorrow. I am SO excited and can not wait. So stay tuned for an update tomorrow on my new toy and all kinds of new numbers.

Input:
Bowl of Special K cereal with 2% Milk
1 Slimfast snack bar
Homemade berry smoothie
2 Slimfast snack bars
A couple of cheeze its
Lasagna Toss
Watermelon Iced Tea

Output:
45 minutes of Wii Fit...
20 minutes of free step
25 minutes of Strength and Yoga (I bounced back and forth so I don't have exact numbers for each)

0 comments:

Post a Comment