Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday with the In-Laws

Today has been a full day. I slept in and then had to get everyone up and ready to leave the house and be gone for the rest of the day. We went to Target to do some last minute Easter stuff, then to Snuffer's for lunch and then over to my in-laws for Easter Dinner. After lunch I went to the park with the girls. I had fun climbing and chasing them. But man, they reminded me how out of shape I am. Then dinner with the family. So very bad eating today, but I have been able to get some exercise in.


Input:
Cheese Fries
Quesadillas
Water with Lemon
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 Slices of Pizza
Green Salad
Pasta Salad
Iced Tea

Output:
15 minute walk to the park
Lots of climbing and running at the park
15 minute walk home
37 Minutes of Wii Fit..
13 Minutes of Strength
4 Minutes of Balance
20 Minutes of Step

0 comments:

Post a Comment