Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tie Dye Day

I have been out in the backyard all morning tie dying 16 shirts for the birthday party this weekend. I am exhausted, but need to push through it to do my workout. It will probably be pretty basic today. My baby tried to be my little helper but only ended up dying her feet instead. LOL I still have to rinse and wash, but the hard part is over and I am pretty impressed with myself for getting them all done with a couple days to spare.

Input:
Special K cereal with 2% milk
Salami and Cheese Sandwich

Output:
46 minutes of Wii Fit...
(26 minutes of boxing, 20 minutes of free step (2291 steps))


GoWear Fit as of 3:40 PM
Calories - 1600 (Target = 2600)
Steps - 3278 (Target = 8000)
Mod workout - 15 minutes (Target = 45 minutes)

0 comments:

Post a Comment