Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Challenge Day #2 and My New Toy

I am running out the door to a PTA meeting but wanted to get my current exercise in before I forget.

Input:
Bowl of Special K Cereal with 2% milk
Salami Sandwich
Watermelon Iced Tea
Bean and Corn Salsa with Tortilla Chips
Cheesecake


Output:
46 Minutes Wii Fit...
11 Minutes Strength
20 Minutes Step
15 Minutes of Yoga and more Strength


Ok, so I got my new toy today. Woohoo! The GoWear Fit (To be referred to as GWF from now on). It's so cool. I wear it on my arm and it tracks my activity throughout the day. It let's me know how many calories burning I'm burning, how many steps I have taken, etc. It even works while I am sleeping.

I wore it from 4:00 on today, so I don't have a full set of numbers, but I will post what it said tomorrow. I am already addicted.

1 comments:

gradtchr2 said...

Did you get your new toy?

Post a Comment