Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh Are Ee Oh

Recently my husband has started stocking oreos in the house. No big deal. I really didn't eat too many because he and the girls would always beat me to it. Well last night I worked out. Did great. But then I was hungry. My husband comes out eating Oreos. Which had not been opened yet, so I wasn't even thinking about them till he walked in with them. Then I couldn't stop thinking about them. I HAD to have them. So right before bed I grab two and off I go.

This morning I decided to look at the calories on them. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

140 calories for TWO stinkin cookies. That is crazy. Absurd, really. Did I mention these were the Double Stuff kind? Ugh, what a way to kill a cookie buzz. No more of those for me unless I specifically do enough exercise to burn off just those cookies.

Input:
Dannon Activa Light Peach Yogurt - 70 Calories
Chocolate Covered Pretzels - 140 Calories
Hormel Compleat Meal - 270 Calories
BBQ chips - 120 Calories
Water with Lemon - o Calories
Cheesy Chicken Skillet -
Water with Lemon - 0 Calories


Output:
51 Minutes of Wii fit...
29 minutes of Free Step (I bumped it up 10 minutes)
12 minutes of Balance (6 count for Challenge)
4 minutes of strength
6 minutes of Yoga

1 comments:

Angela said...

Those cookies are killers!! Great job on the wii....your doing awesome!!

Post a Comment