Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm back.....

I'm back from Houton. Dad seems to be making progress everyday. It will be a slow recovery though. Eating was bad. My family does not have the concept of health down very good. We arrived to cupcakes and cake, huge soft pretzels and snacks galore at my grandma's house.

Breakfast: 1 prune, 1 Sunrise Breakfast LUNA bar
Snack: 1 boiled egg
Lunch: 1 pj&j sandwich (sugar free jam) whole wheat bread
Snack: 240 calorie pack of mixed nuts + 1 boiled egg + large unsweet tea
Dinner: black beans + brown rice + salsa (NO chips this time!)
Snack: 80 calorie mini luna bar

I checked out 24 hr Fitness! I liked it!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I am glad you are back and your Dad is headed in the right direction. *Hugs*

Now get your butt back in gear Missy!!!

Post a Comment