Friday, April 17, 2009

Big Day

Today is a day I have been waiting for for a couple of years now. My middle daughter is being tested for sensory and impulse issues. I can not wait to have some answers one way or another. So we have her thinking doctor appt. today and then her tests. Very busy yet exciting day. But I am proud of myself. A very wise woman has taught me to think and plan ahead. So today I got up and did my exercise this morning (some of it). So that way I won't be up till 11:00 doing it. LOL

Input:
Bowl of Special K cereal with 2% milk (need to switch to Skim after reading that last article I posted)
Med. Hazelnut Iced Coffee
Half a Wendy's Cheeseburger
Half a small fries
Iced Tea
Water with lemon
Chips and Salsa
Beef Soft Taco
Chicken enchilada


Output:
46 Minutes of Wii Fit...
26 Minutes of Boxing
20 minutes of free step

0 comments:

Post a Comment