Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday: angie

I started feeling sick yesterday and today am feeling horrible. Weigh in this morning, I maintained. I have not eaten anything yet this morning (errr...afternoon). My throat is all closed up and hurts like needles poking! I got the 7 day pass at 24 hr fitness and have yet to be able to go. I'm so peeved about that. It expires this upcoming TUES. *HOPING* I feel better by tomorrow because I really want to get over and try it out.

Food:
PB&J sandwich + tea
Coffee (large) + 2 chocolates
Cereal
Southwestern Vegetable Soup
Chips + Salsa

I've been laying around most of the day. Going to take some nyquil and see if I can go to sleep and stay asleep. Last night was horrid with waking many times during the night trying to breathe (sinus). I feel like a good nights sleep tonight will do me good. Then, tomorrow, I'm going to go to 24 hr...even if I just walk on the treadmill for 15 mins...I need/want to do something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment