Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tooooo busy Tuesday

THOUGHTS:
I had so much to do and planned for today. That ended when a certain little boy woke up complaining his stomach was hurting. So, went back to sleep with him so he would stay asleep and get more rest. Woke up later than I wanted and ate before I exercised because by that time, it had been so long since the last time I ate, I was STARVING!! CRAPtastic! This is life though, so I'll roll with the punches. For lunch, I ate one of my favorite meals (black beans and rice with shredded cheese). I usually add salsa and baked chips (scoops!). I decided to not add salsa and baked chips. It was beans/rice left over from last week, so I wanted to use it instead of making a new lunch. Not sure how often I will eat it as it is not as yummy without the baked chips and salsa. Oh, and its official, I do not crave coffee anymore :)

EXERCISE:
30 mins treadmill (morning) 1.62 miles

FOOD:
1 cup organic cereal (200 cal) 1/2 cup soymilk (50 cal) -bfast
no snack, overslept, so time is out of whack today!
black beans/brown rice/shredded cheese (NO BAKED CHIPS)-lunch
1/4 cup muesli (110 cal), 1 tbsp peanutbutter-snack
large salad + 2 pieces of tilapia fish (160 cal)-dinner

0 comments:

Post a Comment