Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 - Many changes are a comin'

Fitting for day 2 ... aunt flo showed up. I feel its a bit early, but oh well..better to get her visit over with this month. Day 2 of no coffee. So far, I'm ok. No headaches. I did have a witchy moment (or two) last night, but made me some raspberry leaf tea to sip on. I have my ice water on my desk ready for today! I'm hoping by 7-10 days out (of no coffee)...I'll not need to update about it heehee ;)

*update* ugh, not feeling that great today!

Food: oatmeal (cinn and brown sugar added) - small bowl (breakfast)
Almonds (handful or so) (snack)
peanut butter/Jelly sandwich (lunch)
Greek strawberry Yogurt (snack)
Chik sandwich (cheese slice) + bbq chips (the bad kind)
More Almonds (handful or so (snack) + more bbq chips
Drink: WATER

0 comments:

Post a Comment