Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday: angie

THOUGHTS:
I didn't realize, but I probably had a 1600 calorie day. I guess I could have done without the granola bar and the extra chik patty and probably the cheese too. Definately noted! I also need to get in the habit of measuring out my cereal and milk to make sure I'm not eating 2 servings. I was late for church today, so I literally had to eat while I was getting dressed. UGH! Its hard for me to figure out the salad calorie content. I guess I'll try to pay more attention to that. I am measuring out the dressing to 2 tbsp, so that is covered calorie wise. I never really factor in the calorie content of the lettuce since it is so low. Goal for tomorrow: Exercise BEFORE I eat breakfast!

EXERCISE:
25 mins on treadmill
arm exercises

FOOD:
cereal w/soymilk-bfast
granola bar 140 cal, 100 cal pack of almonds & banana-snack
Salad- lunch
1 cup of fresh blueberries (aprox 80cal) -snack
2 morningstar chik patties (300 cal) w/cheese (80cal) on top
+ 12oz steamed broccoli and carrots

0 comments:

Post a Comment