Friday, January 15, 2010

START DATE for DFWAMBLC

FOOD:
1 med apple, 1 med orange 1 tbs of peanut butter - breakfast
pack of roasted almonds (250 calories) - snack
hummus + carrots and oven baked broccoli and cauliflower - lunch
greek yogurt w/honey (250 cal) - snack
tuna sandwich (w/cheese slice, pickles, mustard)

THOUGHTS:
I oven baked broccoli and cauliflower for the first time today. Why have I not done this sooner? It was delish!! So delish, my oldest daughter would not stop eating it after I offered to let her try just one bite lol. I'm going to have to do it again to see if the younger two like it. So quick and easy too! I was impressed :) All you have to do is throw your veggies in a bowl, drizzle some olive oil over (I mixed it around with a spoon), salt + pepper + garlic to taste and put in 450 degree oven for 10 mins (or however long you want, just keep checking) laid out on a baking sheet. I was going to sprinkle some parm cheese on them afterwards, but I forgot. Still yummy as ever!

My stomach starting hurting again late afternoon and still now this evening. I really want to know what is going on :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment