Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More sleepless nights!

Not being able to sleep at night is really taking its toll. Day #5 of NO COFFEE! I'm really craving it. Or actually, I really want it to wake me up after a horrible, toss turning night of sleep :( I read somewhere that it is good to start out the day eating fruit (on an empty tummy). That the fruit kind of acts like a street cleaner for your insides and cleans you out (so to speak). I'll give it a whirl. I'm not so keen on eating fruit first thing, but who knows! I think I'll have Fridays be my weigh in days since that is the day I first weighed in last week. *edit to add* the fruit worked!

Food:
med size apple (bfast)
and then later, more bfast.....
cereal mix w/soymilk (kashi and another)-bfast
protein shake w/whole milk (aprox 300 cal) - snack
cup of carrots - snack
chik patty - lunch (150 cal)
lean cuisine pizza (340 cal) - lunch
cinnamon almonds - snack
tuna sandwich w/cheese slice + chips (sourcream/onion) - dinner
DRINK: water water water

0 comments:

Post a Comment