Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year + New Goals

Major Weight Loss Goal: 24 lbs (24 lbs to go)
1st mini Weight Loss Goal: 5 lbs (5 lbs to go)
1st diet goal: Reduce Coffee

Day 1 of no coffee. Yes, I've said it before and said I would stop drinking coffee. But, I can tell that my anxiety gets worse after I drink it. I feel like heaven drinking it, then when it kicks in, it kicks my anxiety into overdrive and I can feel my body raging with nervousness. Its a sick cycle. I told my daughters that it is my goal to not drink it on a daily basis (which I have been!!). However, I will drink it on the occasions I meet up with friends ~ so, it will be in moderation, not dropping totally, but definiately will not be drinking it every single day. Sorry McDonalds, but I will be saving my $1.50 a day habit and putting that $$ to good use somewhere else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment