Tuesday, July 28, 2009

oh oh ouchie

So, I had a root canal yesterday. Little did I know that I would be in this much pain, that the meds would make me all loopy and itchy and that I can not eat on that side of my mouth for another 10 days. I'm in HELL. I'm so hungry throughout the day, but anything I try hurts hurts hurts. It feels like my jaw bone has been sawed on. So, in 10 days, I go BACK to finish up. The procedure takes so long, they do it in 2 appointments. Anyhow, needless to say..I have not exercised, which means I'm out on the challenge :( I'm so ready to be of sound mind (not take any darn pain meds). Good thing I'm on vacation and don't have to go into work. Anyhow, as soon as this is all done, I'm back on that treadmill. But, I'm very thankful that my tooth is being fixed. Tomorrow, I'm going to the store to get soft stuff to eat. The dentist literally told me NOT to chew on that side of my mouth. Its very hard not to, so I'm just going to try to stick with soft foods that involve little chewing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment