Monday, July 20, 2009

challenge day 1

I did not get on the scales this morning. After a weekend of cake and cupcakes..I didn't want to see the damage :) I'm joining some great ladies on a "challenge"...I will probably (most definately) fumble my way through this first week. To be honest, my life is VERY stressful right now and I'm doing good just to get up, shower, get to work, come home and go to bed :) The children are gone for another 2 weeks. My last day of work (shhhhh!) is this Friday and a big dentist appointment is next Monday (oh my gosh...the stress about that appointment...needles freak me out!!). So, stress is my middle name right now. I think I have convinced myself to do an elimination diet. The two foods are gluten and dairy. I'll nix the gluten first. I have a feeling one of those foods is really doing bad things to me :(

exercise:
30 mins on treadmill (slow walk)

0 comments:

Post a Comment