Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Challenge has come to an end

I was informed today that I won the challenge!!!! Woohoo!!!! Teresa was out about two weeks and then Brandie just missed three days. So while I am excited that I won (I get a new Wii game which is appropriate for me), I am sad it is over. It is a huge motivator for me. Hopefully we can work out a new one.

So, with this good news, it motivated me (along with Brandie nagging me) to take an after photo to compare. So, here is a before and after that shows a 22.8 pound loss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And to celebrate, I did not work out today. WOW!!! Since April 6th, when the challenge has started, I have worked out EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. (Well, other then the vacation). Yay me! So I figured one day off was ok. But I will be back at it tomorrow. Besides, Juls was still sick today and I got lots of exercise getting up and down with her and running to the bathroom.

So, here's to the next 20 pounds!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment