Thursday, July 2, 2009

A little sore

So my arms are a little sore from the Wii Activity. That's good because with Wii Fit, my arms don't get much workout. But after today's exercise, I know I am going to be much more sore. Really digging this "game". It has it's flaws, like having to take the nunchuck in and out of the leg thing (which falls down during the running and leg stuff sometimes). But the exercises are awesome. Seems to know just how long I can push it before crashing. My hear rate is up the whole time. My body hurts, which is a good thing. I am doing the 30 day challenge or something and I am suppose to rest tomorrow, but with our challenge and my own need to work out everyday, we'll see what I can come up with tomorrow.

Input:
Boneless Chicken Wings
Small Green Salad
Fries
Water with Lemon
Water with Lemonade

Output:
Swimming for 90 minutes (45 for the challenge)
30 minutes of Wii Activity

0 comments:

Post a Comment