Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy July

Today is July 1st. I had an appt. for my broken finger. Good news is the fracture has healed. Bad news is I have tendonitis from the tendon tear. So I am in the splint for 3 more weeks. I have a squeezy ball I have to use twice a day and I can swim without my fingers taped. So some good news with the bad.

I also bought the new Wii Activity today. So far I am impressed. It is very different then the Wii Fit. It doesn't weigh you which is a little hard for me but might be good. And the exercises are great. My heart rate is up the entire time. Although, I am so NOT a fan of running. We'll see how long I keep that one in the rotation. Let you know more as I use it more.

Input:
1/4 of a Chik-fil-a Nugget Salad
Iced Tea
1/4 of a Chipotle Barbacoa Burrito
Guacamole with Chips
Iced Tea

Output:
35 minute walk
25 minutes of Wii Activity

0 comments:

Post a Comment