Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my children. I am thankful for the way they are. I am thankful they are healthy.

Sevi had OT today. And while she has been diagnosed with SPD, everything is relative. Here at the house, her SPD seems like a major issue in our family. But then I go to OT with her and see all the kids that come in there. Several very autistic kids. It makes me very thankful for Sevi's SPD and for my other two healthy girls. Her SPD is nothing compared to what I see when we go there.

Input:

Output:
An hour of Dancing With The Stars.
I also weighed in on my weigh and did my Wii Fit Age which I do every few weeks or so. I have always been above my age. D'oh. Last time I did it, I was right on my age. This time it came up as 8 years younger then my age!!! Woohoo! That says a lot about how far I am coming. Most days I do not feel like I am making any headway. But then I get little reminders like this and it motivates me to keep going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment