Saturday, May 23, 2009

My first 5K



I walked my first 5K today. Yay me!! My oldest joined me and we did it with some friends of mine. It was the Red Nose Run and was in association with the American heart Assoc. (near and dear to MY heart) and the Circus (near and dear to my daughter's heart. LOL).

I was a little worried with how my daughter would do. I knew she COULD do it, but was afraid she would get bored or wouldn't be able to do it as fast as we were going. She did amazingly well. I am so very proud of her. I could have done it faster, but I had to go a little slower for her. I might take one of the younger ones next time in a stroller and rock it. But I met my goal. I wanted to do it under and hour and we did it in 57:05.

Input:
Water
Wheat thins
Orange
Water with a little Low Cal Gatordae
Snuffer's Cheese Fries
Water with lemon
Taco Salad
Pumpkin Seeds
Slurpee


Output:
3.125 Miles of brisk walking = 1 hour

0 comments:

Post a Comment