Saturday, May 16, 2009

Smashing Good Time Saturday

Today is Keira's 2nd birthday party to be shared with her BFF. Sadly, it is suppose to rain the whole time of the party and we have rented a bounce house. Ha!

I also had a garage sale this morning...in the rain. I gave up. Too much to do to get ready for the party. Made $43

Input:
Gatorade
Snuffers Cheese Fries
Taco Salad
Water with Lemon
Beef Taco
1 piece of cake
Gatorade
(I actually ended up not eating much today. Too busy cooking and entertaining.)

Ouput:
30 minutes of Wii Fit
(30 minutes of free step (3396 steps))
35 minutes bouncing in the bounce house

After a rocky morning and lots of rain, it all stopped and cleared up enough to still get the bounce house. After the party cleared out I went and spent a half hour in the bounce house. Dang, that is a crazy workout. My GoWear Fit is lit up today. I hit numbers I have never hit before.

GoWear Fit as of 9:11 PM
Calories = 2761 (Target is 2600)
Steps = 11917 (Target is 8000)
Mod Activity = 1:28 (Target is :45)

0 comments:

Post a Comment