Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Shoes Sunday

For Mother's Day my girls and husband got me a new pair of sneakers which were desperately needed. However, since keira was sick, we did not get to go shopping for them. Well next week I am walking in my very first 5K and Steve knew I really needed these shoes before then so I could break them in. So off we went today to RunOn in Richardson. They fitted me and made sure I was getting the right kind of shoes for what I am doing. And viola, a brand new pair of New Balance TS2.

Input:
Turkey/Avocado Sandwich on Wheat
Doritos
Iced Tea
Water
Slurpee


Output:
61 minutes of Wii Fit
(25 minutes of boxing, 30 minutes of free step (3442 Steps), 6 minutes of the Jackknife) I was a little slow today on the step breaking in the new shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment