Monday, January 12, 2009

Jamie's Input/Output for the Jan. 10/11 Weekend

Weekends are going to be my hardest time. I work out during K's nap during the week. During the weekend, I have a million and one things to do since the hubby is home and can stay put while she naps. So trying to find time to workout proved difficult this weekend.



Plus we eat out a lot on the weekends. And there is this one place called Snuffer's. We eay there EVERY Saturday. It is something we have been doing for over 8 years. Not that big of a deal, right. Wrong. Snufer's serves the most amazing cheese fries you could ever have. One of the things Dallas is known for is Snufer's Cheese Fries. There are rumors about the number of calories in them, but even the owner doesn't know. I googled them and read more rumors, such as the fact that there is a pound of cheese on one large order. We order 2 half orders or the 5 of us and I usually only have one helping. But I can't even imagine the calories in them. But they are so good. And like I said, over 8 years of tradition here that we are not about to stop. I have been having their soup lately in an attempt to eat better then the Burgers they are also known for. Their Veggie Burger is pretty good as well and one of my usuals. Their soup lacks, so that is not going to last long.

So anyway, my input and output for the weekend.

Saturday Input:
Dannon Frusion Smoothie
Snuffer's Cheese Fries
Snuffer's Chicken Enchilda Soup with Tortilla Chips
Luby's chicken fried steak, green beans and mashed potatoes (this is not normal and was on sale)


Saturday Output:
Loads and Loads of laundry. Folding is good for the arms


Sunday Input:
Cinnamon Roll
Veggie Burger from JCs
Homemade Baked Ziti

Sunday Output:
Marquee up at the school (that thing is very heavy, LOL)
Wii tetherball and dodgeball

0 comments:

Post a Comment