Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I caved yesterday. I use to have Starbucks ALL the time. But I have limited myself to once a week in an attempt to save money AND lose weight. I figured I would start with once a week, wean myself, and then maybe never go. Well the weather was wet and cold yesterday. Just perect for a nice Hot Peppermint Mocha.

It tasted great. Nice and warm and smooth. But the caffeine headache that quickly ensued was not worth it. Not worth it at all. So, it seems I found a great motivation not to have Starbucks anymore. Well, at least not coffee, which is where the drinks with the most calories (and price) are anyway. I may still have some ice Tea once in awhile or the fattening Carmel Apple Spice, but we'll see. That was a big eye opener yesterday.

I haven't even looked at the calories yet. I am sure it will be a deal sealer. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment