Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Input/Output for Jamie 1/5/09

Not a horrible day food wise, but I don't have any output.

Input:
Dannon Frusion Smoothie Pina Colada
2 Andes Mints (These are officially gone now. Stocking stuffer. LOL)
Campbell's Condensed Minestrone Soup
Saltine Crackers
Unsweet Tea
Baked Ruffles Cheddar Sour Cream
Some yogurt covered raisens
Veggie Bow Tie Pasta (homemade)

I have no clue how many calories were in the pasta. I need to figure it out but I am afraid. I think it is healthy, but so far everything I think is healthy is not. LOL It is just bow tie noodles, carrots, bell peppers, sugar snap peas, garlic and olive oil. So good. I ate too much for sure.

Output:
Nothing. Nothing at all. It was Julia's first day back to school and I ran a ton of errands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment